How Chatbots Improve Customer Service?
Customers today, expect an immediate response - more than 80% of your customers would like to have a real-time response to their queries. As per Hubspot, real-time means less than 10 minutes.
So let’s take a realistic look at the number of queries pending in your inboxes; can you provide a real-time response to these queries without automation? Chatbots are your best bet to meet the increasing demand for customer service that is immediate, accurate and “always-on”.
Not only AI chatbots help you cater to customer queries instantly but they also help you identify actual issues that require human support - the rest of these queries can easily be resolved through self-service options like website help page, FAQs and search results.
As per Forbes, chatbots today are far more advanced, error-free and accurate than they used to be.
Talking About Numbers
- According to salesforce the most popular CRM solution, chatbots have successfully improved customer satisfaction rate by up to 35%.
- The 2016 Gartner research predicted that 80% of all businesses around the globe will opt for chatbots by 2020 - which seems to be nearly accurate as 90% of all customers have rated instant response from business as important or very important in a recent study.
- 90% of all customer queries received by any business in the healthcare, banking and eCommerce industry will be catered by chatbots in 2022 - saving 70 cents per customer interaction. (Juniper Research)
- Not only 67% of your customers enjoy using chatbots all around the world, but actually prefer them over FAQs, search engines and human support agents for various reasons.
Most of the online consumers when asked why would they use chatbots and the answer most commonly found was “to get an immediate response in emergencies”. Next in line was to get a resolution of their issues and complaints. There is a complete study on how consumers use chatbots and how they are transforming customer service and other areas of business.
Chatbots are smart, instant, cost-effective and user-friendly. A single chatbot is capable of responding to thousands of queries simultaneously and can actually provide a quick resolution to 69% of your customers, who are merely looking for a quick response to their simple questions.
A chatbot integrated into your website and social media can:
- Improve your customer service response time
- Boost your brand’s reputation
- Improve your customer feedback
- Give you opportunities to sell more to your customers
- Encourages them to talk about your service to others
- Review your brand positively on social media and review sites.
AI chatbots are not just a passing trend that the tech industry will get over. They are providing great value to businesses and customers both and will save companies an approximate $8 billion by 2022.
Usama Noman is Founder and CEO of Botsify. Botsify is a platform for people and businesses to make their own smart Chatbots without knowing how to code.
People themselves know their businesses better than anyone and as experts on business cases they can automate tasks like FAQ's, Customer support, filling up a form, and collecting data from people.
We aim to change the conversation in Business, Education, and Human Interface with any tech gadget. We automate conversations/ use-cases so that a person can now have a Computer talk/ show/ take instructions from the person across the screen. We are disruptive in our mission to be the best and are bringing new offerings in voice too!
Usama started Botsify working out of his living room stealing hours whenever he could get a chance and made the product from the ground up. During the early days, Usama acted as the sole engineer, designer, business developer, and support for the entire startup. Usama has been a pivotal part of several previous startups and development teams and is the front runner at Botsify. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from FAST NUCES - Karachi, bagging the silver medal and published a paper in IJACS on sentiment analysis on Amazon Reviews along the way.