AI enabled chatbots offer many benefits to a business and are revolutionizing the customer service industry; they act as interactive agents in the daily operation of an organization while improving sales processes.
In addition, AI enabled chatbots also help organizations solve problems with the aim of building brand loyalty.
Reasons why businesses need AI - Enabled chatbots
AI enabled chatbots are working because most organizations have discovered that they are capable of enhancing the customer's experience and also doing the following:
- Chatbots are more efficient in some specialized task: There are so many tasks that can be done quickly and more efficiently by chatbots than by humans. A task such as ordering pizza, hiring a cab, and checking weather conditions can be done efficiently using a chatbot, businesses can also use chatbots in automating tasks like inventory ordering and management.
- Chatbots provide better service on tablets and smartphones: At present, the world is moving towards an immersive mobile phone future, and the numbers of people who own mobile phones are now above those who own laptops and PCs. Chatbots on mobile are helping to create more streamlined app interfaces which enable users to buy, compare, browse and get support all from a single interface.
- Chatbots can help businesses scale up operations: Chatbots also have the ability to help a business scale up its operation; this is because they reduce human error. Whereas a human can handle a limited number of conversations, chatbots can handle multiple conversations at a time. Therefore employing the use of chatbot to complement human effort can boost business and help scale up its operation.
- Take loads off from customer support team: For a business that gets lots of inquiries from customers on a daily basis, the use of chatbots can help take loads off the customer support team. By acting as the first point of contact, chatbots can help to screen calls from customers and redirect to human agents only when required.
- Chatbots can assist customers in getting the right products: If you operate a business that sells goods and services which are similar to each other, chatbots can help customers in deciding the best product choice for them.
- Chatbots are also a prudent investment: If your products are directed to millennials who prefer to make comparisons before buying a product. Chatbots can help them make comparisons and ease them into a purchase decision.
- Promotes interactive marketing campaign: The use of chatbot also helps to promote an interactive marketing campaign; this is because they do not present a passive user experience. Also, the availability of chatbots on platforms like Facebook Messenger and others means that you can get in touch with more people at once.
- Drive organizational efficiency: The use of chatbots also helps businesses to save money from backend support. Instead of employing more people to perform repetitive and mundane tasks, chatbot business solutions can help automate processes and streamline tasks.
Finally, as the world moves towards a digital future and more conversational way of doing things, we can expect that chatbots will continue replace human assistance and deliver better more efficient customer service.Last modified on Monday, 25 February 2019